Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog Hiatus and Future

This blog was established in the beginning as a project for an Online Publication class. Because of the minor success and growing interest that I have in continuing this blog. I am going to go on a short hiatus to revamp the design and all of the previous posts.

Photo Venue will return with even more photography location posts, tips, and more information about me and my other projects. You'll see:

- Requests for local models for my own shoots
- A photography portfolio focused website
- Social networking pages

More ideas are to come along with a lot more photography posts for readers. While I'm on hiatus, feel free to comment with any suggestions relating to the update or possibly photography locations that you want covered or types of locations you are looking for..

Thank you everyone for your support, and I can't wait to come back energized and ready to share new material with everyone!

Melanie




Taking a break

No comments:

Post a Comment